Month 5

Thursday, July 23, 2020
The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As July comes to an end, I am trying to soak up the little things. Be present and mindful. (Boy it's a challenge sometimes). For example, I have realized that as much as I dislike waking up in the morning, I love being woken up by my two little munchkins who start the day full of energy and questions.  It's always funny to see what outfits they've picked out for themselves. And another favorite thing- stealing kisses from the kids in the middle of a work day simply because I can. :)

No matter where you are sunsets are free and they are some soul therapy! Hang in there y'all. 


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...