There should be an Award

Sunday, February 12, 2017
Why are there only televised award shows for music, movies, and shows? I enjoy all of these, but what about other, less celebrated awards. Like what about the "best husband of the weekend award"? (Can you tell I was watching the Grammy's tonight?) I would like to nominate Ross because he strongly endorsed my "First Annual Trellis Spa Getaway with Noelle" and Daddy-ed like a champ. I had a great time with my special friend and got some much needed R&R, which I have realized lately is absolutely necessary to build into ones life. 

Thanks Ross! Here's some action pictures featuring Paige Renae. 




Another breakthrough this weekend: Ross asked me if he could help do some things around the house to get ready for the week and I said YES. Operation "relinquish control of some things" is underway. Afterall, you must crawl before you walk. Well, unless your name is Claire Avery :) #bootyscoot

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...