Roasted Grapes is a Thing?

Monday, July 17, 2017
I didn't know you could roast grapes up until last weekend when I took a Sur la Table cooking class with my friend Katrina. I mean who would've thought? They add a delicious sweetness to a savory dish without being over powering. And the pork tenderloin itself was quite tasty too; the longer the herbs sit on the meat the more intense the flavor is. Rosemary has been my herb of choice lately (thanks to Ross's newfound hobby of homemade popcorn and toppings) and this recipe really highlights the herbs.


Very unprofessional photo of Ross's plate, but you get the idea.

And here's how to re-purpose your meal for kids. Add some cheese to the plate, pull avocado and oranges out of the salad and wellla!


I used red and green grapes...

Try it out next time you want to make pork!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...