Graeme’s Run

Sunday, February 10, 2019
It sure was chilly on Saturday morning, but thankfully it didn't rain on us. It was the fourth annual Graeme's run event in memory of Graeme McDaniel. Robby and Stephanie work so hard to bring this event together; you could just feel the love and support from everyone there. All the proceeds go towards the Children's Heart Foundation.

Laura Huebel came with us to the event.

So cold! 38 degrees.


Bundled up.



On a cool note, I was the top female finisher!! I asked Ross to take the stroller so I could run fast. I averaged 7 min/mile.  I got beat by several boys on the high school cross country team (and a 10 year old). But who cares, because this momma won and got a prize which never happens!


I got to go on stage with Paige for the award.

I promptly redeemed my prize money today for a new pair of running shoes. 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...