Cinnamon Rolls

Monday, April 21, 2014
One of the last things I did before Claire was born was make homemade cinnamon rolls. Turns out my dad had a work trip to the North Slope and he stayed the weekend with Ross and I in Anchorage after his work commitments (Dad actually left the day before my water broke!) Anyway, I knew that my itch to eat homemade cinnamon rolls was not going to get scratched unless I made them myself (Mom wasn't here, she MIGHT have made them). Ross and Dad were just willing bystanders to the chaos, which is making over 4 dozen cinnamon rolls. It was totally worth it. They freeze really well in disposable aluminum pans too. We enjoyed some Easter morning and there's still more in the freezer!

Recipe Adapted from Pioneer Woman and Cupcakes and Cashmere. I combined elements of both these recipes; I used more cinnamon and raisins. (No raisins is sacrilege right?) I also made a cream cheese/maple icing because I didn't have all the ingredients in the recipe.




Ready to eat :)

I love Saturday morning treats, don't you??

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...