Basil Chicken

Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Gigi and Granna have been doing a great job at stocking our freezer with delicious meals when they come to visit. But I do recognize that some meals are just better fresh, especially those with fresh herbs. In that case, it needs to be fairly quick and hassle free if it's something for me to consider making during the week. From that perspective, I highly recommend this recipe for Basil Chicken. I actually had such low expectations for it because of its simplicity that I didn't even take any pictures of the meal. Sacrilege!

Since the magazine image is poor quality, here's the recipe online.

As you can see from the picture, doubling this recipe is a great idea. Don't skimp on the basil, it really wilts and shrivels!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...