Travel Reflections

Sunday, July 12, 2015
We just booked the flights for a trip to Spain! For whatever reason, I have always wanted to go to Spain. When I was taking Spanish in high school we watched video modules associated with each chapter of the book and there was just something about Paco and his friends that made me want to experience Spain firsthand. Anyway of course I got sidetracked from trip planning and instead started thinking of the places I've been and the places I want to go!!

2006: Cabo, Egypt/Italy
2007: Arches National Park (Utah), Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
2008: Denver, London, Belize
2009: San Francisco/Sonoma, Germany, Austria
2010: Michigan, Brazil, Argentina, Alaska :)
2011: Seattle/Vancouver, Charleston, Maui, Florida
2012: South Africa, San Francisco/Napa
2013: Hawaii, Maui, Portland, Paris, London, NYC, Philly
2014: Kauai
2015: San Francisco, South Padre Island, Spain
2016: Puerto Rico?

On the Wish list: Thailand, Greece, Scotland, Croatia, Peru, Montreal, Portugal, Ireland, Australia, Japan, Grand Canyon, San Diego, Redwood National Forest, Boston, New Orleans

What "Must See" am I leaving off the list?? I am always looking for travel suggestions!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...