The French Laundry

Monday, March 13, 2017
French Laundry has been on my bucket list for almost 10 years. And by some chance of fate Ross and I got to dine there during our Napa trip last weekend. And it did not disappoint... It was the best all around meal and restaurant experience I've ever had. I was on Cloud 9 the entire meal.








I didn't want to finish my dessert Port because I didn't want the meal to end. Toward the end of the meal our waiters said the new kitchen had been open for 22 days and would we like to see it? Ummmm that's like asking Ross Huebel if he wants to go to the ranch? YES!


Got to meet the Chef de Cuisine, David Breeden. OMG.

I might have cried happy tears when we were walking to our car. Not kidding. It was such a special night.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...