Scissors

Tuesday, November 21, 2017
My last blog post was a week ago... what?! My thanksgiving day resolution is trying to devote additional time to blog content, which has been lacking lately due to a) work and b) little girls and c) adobe photo editing software changes. Maybe a new lens is just the motivation I need... :)

Gigi bought Claire a Melissa & Doug "My First Scissors" book. However, neither of us realized how hard it is to teach a little Lefty when you're right handed.

Cutting out a pumpkin together.

Meanwhile I was trying to figure out why the lights in the kitchen kept flickering and I turned around to this...

The antics with these two...



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...