Remember When?

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
We sure had a fun Alaska adventure for a few years. I'm glad we moved back to Texas for a whole bunch of reasons, but I still think about Alaska. Today I was working at my computer and my gaze wondered out my window,  full of sky scrapers and concrete. I can't help but remember my views of the mountains, watching the snow descend or the melting progress. Another time I saw a moose out the window- camped out in the middle of the busiest intersection in Anchorage, causing havoc during the evening commute. I have had a whole lot of colorful commutes in Houston traffic but none caused by moose :) I'd love to take the girls to visit Alaska, but it is a long flight to do with little munchkins.

Check out this old post from April in Alaska-
http://huebelfamily.blogspot.com/2011/04/whale-of-tale.html

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...