July 4th Repost

Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Happy 4th of July errrr'one!!

This is a REPOST of last years July 4th blog post just because, well it makes me laugh--

July 4 2017:
Celebrating July 4th in years past usually included fireworks, but this year we were in bed by 9. Guess that's what happens when you're in the 7:30 bed time zone with the littles?? I'm not complaining, I'm exhausted and not much of a night owl.

We had so much fun hanging out with cousins and family. Here's some highlights:
*Claire had her first slumber party with cousins at Granna's house. Except there was not much of the "slumber" part so Claire had to go into her own bed/room. Next time...
*Ross made Thomas Keller's fried chicken
*Paige took 12 steps all by herself!
*I drank wine and didn't have to worry about feeding a baby
*Claire can jump into the pool with her feet first now (not a belly flop!) and put her head under
*Paige has been waving and saying "bye"


Some Sound Bytes (aka eavesdropping) :
*Claire- "I'm a big girl", Madison- "But I'm older than you Claire", Claire- "But we're BOTH older than Ali"
*"I'm not your cousin anymore"
*"Granna when is the slumber party?" -says Claire while she's in the dark with Granna and cousins during the slumber party
*"You're my best friend"
*"Good job Gigi, I like this dinner"
*"I'm not your friend mom. I'm not going to dream about volleyball"
*"Ok I'm going to ask my mom"- says Claire after Daddy says no to something
*"Mommy...Daddy... there's a snake in my bed!!!!" -Claire woke up screaming from bad dream coincidently she had just watched Pet movie with mean snake


July 4th Holiday weekend iphone pictures:







And July 4th from years past, via Timehop:



At the lakehouse

Talkeetna

Claire's first boat ride

Couple that hikes together...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...