Natalie is a Partner!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018
My good friend Natalie got named a parter at her law firm today and I'm just so excited for her!!

Here's the official Baker Botts announcement and a Facebook post from her brother Xavi and another from her husband Chris.

So proud of my hard working little sister, Natalie Alfaro Gonzales. Baker Botts LLP has promoted her to Partner! When our parents grew up they were migrant farm workers. They knew they never wanted that life for their children. Our parents never let us forget where they came from. They made sure we were raised to thank God for our gifts, to work hard everyday and to know that education is freedom. Natalie has always lived by those values. My parents and all of our family are so proud of what she has accomplished.  Congratulations, little sister! I love you!
I wanted to say congratulations to my beautiful wife Natalie for being promoted to partner! You are the most hard working, talented, and dedicated lawyer that I know and it looks like Baker Botts feels the same way. You deserve the world!

So proud of you Natalie! What a huge accomplishment!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...