Bump at 32 & 33 Weeks

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Got the internet back! We had a fried modem, which they replaced...

At 32 weeks Sprout is the size of a pineapple. Baby is about 4 pounds this week. I've had so much heartburn- I chug Mylanta straight out the bottle. The doctor checked the position of the baby and said that the head is down in the right position for delivery. Hope it stays that way! We were in Hawaii during the week 32 photoshoot, how coincidental that it was the pineapple?? (it tasted delicious!)




At 33 weeks Sprout is the size of a honeydew melon. Baby is about 4.5 pounds this week. I'm feeling fat and immobile. It's a challenge to bend over. "Ross can you hand me my water?" haha. On that note, I go potty every 30 minutes and I can't seem to drink enough water. 




Only 6 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!!

Here's an updated slideshow:

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...