Mom's Big Day

Monday, June 16, 2014
Today was my first day back at work!! I'm working part time for now: 20 hours per week, Monday thru Thursday, 9 AM - 2 PM. It's a pretty sweet gig. Now how do I get my full time salary and work only part time? When someone figures that out, please let me know.

I've been taking Claire to daycare over the past month to try and ease us both into the swing, so it wasn't too bad today. It helped that Claire slept from 7pm-7am and that Gigi is here visiting. Claire stayed home with Gigi today and when I got home, Gigi looked whipped. I totally understand Gigi, I do. Little babies are hard work!

More iPhone pictures :)








No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...