494 Riddle

Friday, October 24, 2014
I have a riddle for you... What is the significance of the numbers 259 and 235 today??

See how many hints it takes you to get to the answer:

1. It's more about the sum of the numbers, which is 494



2. Ross is really proud of this number



3. We have to sign a bunch of papers



4. It takes about 5 hours to drive to the 494 from Houston



5. The 235 comes with a tolit!



Ok I can't stand the guessing games anymore....

We close on the neighbor's property today!! Our ranch is 259 acres and Billy's ranch is 235 acres, but as of today OUR ranch is 494 acres, which is awfully close to 500 acres :) Big exciting news in the Huebel family, that's for sure. It's been a long and arduous journey, but the ink dries today!

Almost immediately after we got a verbal agreement Ross and Adam were doing what they do. Look what I found in my inbox:

Huebel Ranch Hunting Rules
1. If you see a hog you must shoot it.
.....
.....


The complete list of rules will be the subject of a future blog post (I've been informed that I can't post the list yet because they have not been agreed upon by all the owners).

I wonder how long it took them to create this list? I kind of feel like Danielle and I should add some of our own rules, right?!! Afterall, we are co-owners too :)


Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...