Move Day 2

Friday, February 20, 2015
Move Day 2 is complete. Now our entire house is packed up and tomorrow they will load it all into the truck. There has been so much drama today I can't even adequately summarize. We had someone come look at the house in the midst of packing and then made an offer on the house at 8:30pm and asked us to respond by midnight. We basically accepted the offer so I hope we have a deal, but that remains to be seen!

A funny story: Ross and I picked up Claire at school and tried to get into the black 4 runner next to ours. I think we scared the other mommy half to death. Shows how scattered our heads are right now.






It's Claire's last day of school tomorrow. I might cry. 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...