House Search

Monday, March 02, 2015
Ross and I started casually looking at houses this past week and HOLY BLEEEP, prices have sky rocketed since we left. All we want to do is get in a good school district relatively close to town, but apparently there is an extremely high demand for the same criteria. I've been looking at houses online for the past 2 hours and I think it's just confused me more. I have confidence when the time is right the right house will reveal itself. Or at least that's what I'm choosing to believe. Until then you can find us at La Casa de Aldrich :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...