Happy Birthday Claire!

Wednesday, March 04, 2015
I can't believe our little baby girl turns 1 today- the time has gone by so quickly! Claire has truly made our little family more amazing than I thought possible. Everyday I thank God for bringing her into our lives; what a blessing she is!

As a first-time parent, I don't think I realized how much personality a baby can have. And let me tell you, this little one has quite the personality. Claire's definitely headstrong and independent like both her parents. So far, I think she's got her daddy's kind heart and her mommy's outgoing personality. I so look forward to getting to know her more and more every year. 

We love you baby Claire!




She was all smiles during her birthday breakfast. 

And y'all know there's going to be lots of cake pictures in the near future...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...