Our New House!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Now that we have moved and been settled in our house for a month, I thought I'd post a couple pictures of the new house that were previously posted on MLS website when it was staged and for sale. That way you'll have a "BEFORE Huebel take-over" to contrast against the "AFTER Huebel take-over" when I post some pictures of things we've done around the house. Babies (and baby stuff) do interesting things to decor... Well so do African animals, but that's a story for another day.

Front

Entry/Living Room

Family Room/Kitchen

Kitchen

Patio

My commute downtown isn't too bad on most days-- something I'm extremely grateful for!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...