Natalie is 'bout to get Hitched!

Monday, June 08, 2015
My special friend Natalie is walking down the aisle this weekend. Eeeeee! Here's a link to Natalie's wedding website. I rounded up some old pictures of Natalie and I- not in any particular order, just for fun :) It's almost game time now!

Natalie's Graduation from law school

My engagement shower

Texas/OU weekend


Chuy's

Trip to Mexico with Natalie and her family over Thanksgiving




Hula Hut- best drinks ever!

My birthday dinner at Benjy's on Washington


Hula Hut... again.

Cain and Abel's, aka the engineering student bar

My Bachelorette Party



Brennan's 2008

San Fran, post law school graduation




Love this girl!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...