Special Gift from Grampie, to Claire

Monday, October 26, 2015
I got a special package this week... well actually, Claire got a special package this week :)

Look how beautiful!

A handmade jewelry box from her Great-Grampie. How special!


The note inside reads:
"Dear Claire, I have made a box for you to keep some of your favorite belongings in. I hope that you will like it, because I had fun making it in my workshop. Your mother will keep it safe until you are old enough to use it. May you have a wonderful and very happy life! Love from your Grampie"


I showed Claire the box when it arrived and she was very fascinated with the little wooden rod that "locks" the box. She may have tried to run away with it.

Thank you Grampie, Claire is going to love it! I will keep it safe for the next few years :) What a special gift for a little girl, she is so lucky to have such a thoughtful Grampie who loves her!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...