Cyber Monday

Sunday, November 29, 2015
I'm laying in bed late on a Sunday night and I can't stop perusing online deals, just to "make sure" I'm not missing that elusive thing that I don't know that I need, but I might... So far my favorite deal is the code "CYBERMON" on Amazon which gets you 30% off on select items. Apparently they are going to have a week long sale, so if this one doesn't tickle your fancy you can check back all week. Anyway I bought a pair of shoes for Claire a couple sizes too big. That's necessary right? :)

How was your Thanksgiving? We had a nice time seeing family, eating, celebrating birthdays, enjoying cool weather, road trips in my new car, playing chalk & bubbles, and to top it off Claire got to play in the SNOW at the Christmas festival at church. It didn't exactly snow, but there was snow and that's what counts. Oh and Claire learned how to say "Jesus" today. Super cute!




Claire was so so so mad when we pulled her out of the snow to go inside. Screaming. Kicking. Writhing. The hot chocolate helped ease the pain.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...