4 Dozen cookies

Monday, December 12, 2016
I made 4 dozen Christmas sugar cookies tonight and I'm exhausted! Claire "helped" me for about half of them. She wanted to roll them, pat them, and mark them with a P (for Paige), so the cookies kept turning out mis-shaped.
"Claire stop eating the dough"
"Claire please don't press your fingers through the cookies"
"Claire why did you pull the star off the cookie?"
"Claire please stop eating the dough" (Over and Over and Over)

You know her response when I ask her not to eat the dough because it has raw egg in it? "I'm not eating it, I'm licking it Mom" She got me there. Claire kept saying "You so happy Mom?", "I love you Mom", "Need 'nother taste test Mom"

The cookies may not look stellar this year, but luckily that doesn't affect the taste!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...