Christmas Shopping Hints

Tuesday, December 06, 2016
What's on your Christmas list?? I am trying to make sure the elves are working on all the right presents for the right people, but it's hard work!

When I'm drawing a blank on what to get someone I automatically head to Sephora.com for the ladies and Cabelas.com for the Ross types. However, Uncommon Goods is a great site for both M/F and helps spark some gift creativity. Oftentimes I find something on Uncommon Goods and then look the item up on Amazon. Another trick I use is to always check Retailmenot.com before ordering anything online! 80% of the time there is a coupon/discount code available for any given store on this website. Try it out!

This year I have ordered 100% of my gifts online, which is a first. Hope everything arrives before Christmas!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...