Gentle Touches

Tuesday, September 12, 2017
I got called into the teacher's office at school today. Claire was not using "gentle touches" with her "friends" so she had to sit in the "cozy corner" to have some quiet time to reflect. On the way home when I tried to talk to her about it, she says "you don't love me mom?" Sooooo then we had to divert and talk about how I will always love her but sometimes her actions can make me sad. I wasn't sure if Claire was paying enough attention to our conversation, but she said our pre-dinner prayer and it went something like this tonight-
"Dear God thank you for our food and our family. Please help me not hit people at school tomorrow. Amen" 

So there you have it. Maturity beyond her years, right? Well then Claire says "Mom, Paige is chewing her food with her mouth open. No Paige. No. You're a bad baby Paige"


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...