Lightroom

Tuesday, September 05, 2017
I [finally] got a new computer last week! I bought my previous MacBook in 2011 and it just wasn't able to keep up with the most recent updates and revamped operating systems (ahem, Sierra).  So Happy early birthday to me.

Along these lines, photography friends and fellow enthusiasts have encouraged me to give Lightroom a try (photo editing software). I've resisted because change is hard :) But when you get a new computer it kinda becomes the time to be adventurous. So enter, my first picture. Organized and edited in Lightroom. This is big people.


Seesters, Seesters in matching "Goodnight my Deer" PJ's. I mean love right?!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...