Seared Pork with Roasted Grapes

Wednesday, October 25, 2017
I went to a Sur la Table cooking class with a friend and learned a thing or two or twenty :). Did you know you say table like "Taub"? Apparently I've been saying it wrong for years. I didn't much care for the instructor but this seared pork tenderloin recipe is pretty much on point. I think the roasted grapes were one of the biggest epiphany's I had in the class. It went something like this "Grapes? I have those. And I roast things all the time. I should do this. Who thought of roasting grapes? why didn't I think of this sooner?"

Don't be shy with the salt and I definitely recommend letting the meat marinade all day or overnight. Enjoy!


As much as an iPhone picture can entice you... look at that herb crust!

Our meal wasn't just meat.

And the girls pretty much didn't touch any of this meal. Mostly because Paige is big time teething right now and is only interested in yogurt and applesauce. No fun.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...