Ross's Mini

Sunday, December 03, 2017
Being somewhere like the ranch and "seeing" it for the first time through a toddlers eyes is so special. "What do you mean there's no bathtub?!" "Where do cactus come from?" "Why is trixity (she meant electricity) important?" "I want to find a fox, come on mom let's go" "Dad, I think the deer are hiding"



Another funny story-  we were all cruising along in the side by side after our evening hunt (aka sitting in the deer blind together) and it was fairly cool outside. I look over and Claire's eyes are watering from the combination of speed and cold air. When we come to a stop I ask Claire if that was fun and she says "I think I'm very sad. My eyes are crying". She'd never experienced tears for any other reason than being sad.

:) great memories.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...