Memorable Quotes

Wednesday, June 27, 2018
A few memorable quotes from this week--

“The cases swing, I don’t.” -Justice Kennedy

"Mom, can I swing on the panic with you?" - Claire with slight word confusion, panic = HAMMOCK

“Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough." -Elon Musk

“There are no such thing as girl push-ups, only modified push-ups" -Instructors response when a new participant asked to do "girl push ups". Boom!

"The two things I love more than anything in the world. 1- Being with my kids 2- Not being with my kids" -@totallylivingthedream

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...