Toothless

Monday, June 11, 2018
Ross took the girls to a routine dentist appointment this morning. You can imagine my surprise when Ross called with the "after visit" summary and he began, "Well it didn't really go as planned... Claire has a infection and her tooth needs to be removed" Umm, hello Monday morning. That will get your attention.

Claire had an accident at school probably a year and a half ago where she fell into a bookcase headfirst and her front teeth got knocked really good. One tooth got pushed up into the gum and started looking a bit grey after that. But that tooth is fine. The one next to it had to come out. Apparently the trauma caused this infection almost 2 years later. Crazy right?

So she had her tooth pulled. Apparently I was way more upset than Claire. "Hey mom they took my tooth out so my grown up tooth can come in. Now I look like a boy, like Walker and Cole (her classmates who also have had teeth removed). I got a ring at the doctor Mom. I didn't even cry because I'm so brave."


Daddy took Claire to get a Strawberry smoothie for lunch.




Check out this tooth!






No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...