10 YEARS!

Sunday, August 12, 2018
Ross and I had a 10 year anniversary that came and went with very little fan fare because everyone was sick in our house. Turns out Ross had made some very thoughtful plans, which all had to be cancelled due to "Stomach Virus 2018".  Ross tried to keep things Top Secret because he knows how much I love a good surprise, but had to wave the white flag last week so we could cut our losses and make some alternate arrangements.  Now we'll just have to stretch out the celebration... that's my favorite thing to do anyway :)

Here's some advice my "Now Self" would tell my "10 years ago Self":
*Good job marrying this guy.
*Are you really going to make your best friends wear aqua colored bridesmaids dresses?!
*Alaska is awesome, trust me.
*Apologize 
*There's probably two sides to the story
*Invest in Apple stock
*Communication 
*Don't talk during movies bc Ross gets mad
*Relax, you will make some cute babies
*Travel
*Remember to tell Ross how much you love him each and every day

:)

Blast from the past, first year anniversary blog post: First Year Anniversary

And lots of wedding pictures. Happy Anniversary Ross!


Ross surprised me with with diamond earrings-- I had NO idea!!












No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...