Shaun T

Sunday, October 07, 2018
Workouts with Shaun T... and Claire and Paige :)

Last weekend it was rainy and I needed a workout before homemade pizza night. We popped in Insanity Max 30: Friday Fight Round 2 and got to it. There were times I was laughing so hard I definitely couldn't hold a pose, but it was so much fun.



Our ponytails were flying! The pictures are all blurry because we're so fast you see...  :)



Claire went upstairs to put on her workout clothes herself. I asked her why she picked that shirt and she said it was because it was missing the sleeves "like moms".

Yaass baby. Pick me!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...