Computer doctor

Sunday, December 16, 2018
hopefully my computer is being looked at by the California Apple minions as we speak. My macbook was making a random popping noise, which is never a good sign, especially in reference to computers. I have apple care for it, so may as well have is sent off for a diagnosis right? I told Claire we were going to the computer doctor when I took her to the the Genius Bar appointment with me. She was pretty impressed with the apple store...“Can we have this?” And “maybe this one mom?”. 

But the best part by far was when we were walking back to the car and Claire says “we’re best friends, right mom?” Heart melted. “It’s fun going shopping together mom, we should do it again” :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...