Just Hanging

Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Happy New Year! I feel so Rested and Relaxed after a mere 2 weeks off of work :) Hope you all enjoyed the holidays too! I don't know about you, but I was absolutely done with Christmas music by December 25th. There's just only so many songs and renditions of those songs that can be consumed... and I'm good till next December.

We had lots of quality family time, which was the highlight of our staycation.

Lazy mornings are the best. They would be even better if Paige Renae would sleep past 6:30 AM :)

I love this picture so much. Paige adores her "Da" 

The full scene. Do you love it too?! 

Roma had to have matching PJ's too. There's just something about dogs in sweaters.





No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...