Jeans

Sunday, July 28, 2019
Nordstrom Anniversary sale is on! :)

As an online shopper there's always a need to edit once the boxes arrive. I was trying on some things for Ross (and the girls) so that they could help me with the "keep" pile versus the "return" pile.

E: "I like these jeans, definitely a keep"
R: "But they're ripped already?"
E: "That's trending now and I've never bought a pair like that bc my mom always said the same thing"
R: "If you want ripped jeans why don't you pick out a pair you already own and we'll do a work weekend at the ranch and then they'll look the same as these"

haha.

still in the keep pile...


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...