Possum

Tuesday, October 22, 2019
I was convinced there was a possum wrecking havoc in our yard, but I realize that's a bold statement. However, I started seeing holes in our grass/mulch and some of our new plants were missing. I mean how else do you explain that?

I was looking at the neighbors new spotlight, also shining right into our house, this evening and then I saw it. I grabbed a flashlight and ran outside. The possum was walking along the top of our fence; he froze in the light. And then I froze. What do I do? I don't have a BB gun? Is that even legal? This thing is so ugly. Where's Ross?  Somehow I settled on "Shoooo, go away, scat you pest".

Now taking "how to get rid of a possum in our yard" suggestions.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...