4th Blog-i-versary!!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Happy 4 year Blog-i-ver-sary!!!

I started the Huebel Hammock 4 years ago after getting some inspiration from my friend Stephanie (thanks Steph!!) It's hard to believe all the things that have happened in that time frame, but thankfully we have a photo diary of it all! There's definitely been a fair share of food, grey pup, traveling, family, fishing, hiking, photography tips, holidays, movie reviews, baking, the ranch, the lakehouse, killing animals, & friends featured on the blog. Other milestones include birthdays, newborns, surgeries, home renovations, a big move, hurricanes, baby showers, parties, weddings, half marathons, the death of a grandparent, surprise date nights, brother graduating, brother in med school...

Life is good.

Take a minute to find an old blog post or type something of interest into the search box! What's your favorite blog subject? :)

Looking back at the "1 year ago post" (below), I notice that I treated myself to a blog-i-versary present- a new Vitamix blender. Maybe I should gift myself again this year? I know Ross will suggest a new fishing rod (mine broke last weekend), but I feel like it needs to be something more fun than a pole. I'll have to think on this...

4 years ago: Girl Weekend
3 years ago: Spicy Shrimp
2 years ago: So this is Love
1 year ago: Blogiversary

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...