Burton Wedding: Getting Ready

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I snapped some pictures of Kaity and the other bridesmaids getting all dolled up before the wedding. We got ready in a nice big room at the Alyeska Resort, which also doubles as a yoga studio. (Yoga studio means lots of mirrors= perfect for a bunch of girls doing hair and make-up!).

Kaity's "official" photographer was really nice and I tried to stay out of her way when taking pictures. However, it pretty much made my day when she complemented my camera :)


Bridesmaid dresses.


Kaity wore some serious bling!

Sierra and Emily


The Dress.

A surprise gift from the groom's family, long-string fresh water pearl necklace


Groom's gift to Bride: Pearshaped Blue Topaz ring. Something blue!



Final Hair Pic




Sarah and Kaity

Anjili and Kaity

Sometimes I wish I had someone to do my hair and make-up when I roll out of bed in the morning. :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...