Burton Rehearsal Dinner aka "I Do BBQ"

Tuesday, July 02, 2013
The Rehearsal Dinner was held at a beautiful log mansion in girdwood. Can I say log mansion? Well, it definitely wasn't a cabin...

Hunter's parents hosted an "I Do BBQ" complete with an impressive 8 part slideshow and a signature drink called the "Charleston" served up in mason jars. Great time!

Grey and Yellow theme seen on the table decorations

This Dahl sheep was taunting Ross all night.

Buddies. 





My pretty friend! Emily is due in less than a month...

Another pretty pregnant buddy! Kim is due later this year.

Sierra and I

Owen (ring bearer) and Sierra

Mother-Daughter Duo: Mother of the groom, Nancy, and sister of the groom, Sarah.

The Bride, Kaity, and her sister, Anjli

Father- Daughters


Weddings are so happy, I love it!

Who's next?? :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...