Celebrating 5 years

Tuesday, August 06, 2013
So we celebrated our 5 year anniversary a couple days early, no big deal :)

Ross and I had a fancy date night out on the town. We ate at Marx Brothers, which is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Anchorage. I'd had a particularly stressful week at work, so we decided not to exchange presents until our real anniversary- August 9.

The meal was better than I remembered from our previous meal there.

Lobster Bisque


Daikon & Cucumber Salad

Pheasant with creamy mushroom sauce

Lamb Chops.

Happy 5 Year Berry Crisp (delish!!)

The bisque was our favorite course.

So somewhere between the bisque and the salad Ross started getting all sentimental. He told me that my diamond ring was so pretty and so were my diamond earrings and that he was going to have to get me a diamond necklace sometime in the future. Then, mid-bread bite, he pulled out a copper box. If there's one thing I know, it's the color of a Jared's box.

He bought me a diamond necklace!!!!!!!!!! Complete surprise. And, to make it even better he called my parents while he was in Houston to meet him at the store and help him pick it out. What?!! How does he think of these things? Mine. :)





4 years ago: 1 Year
3 years ago: Heirloom Tomatoes
2 years ago: Kitchen Progress
1 year ago: Baby Honas

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...