Babies and Bunco

Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Emily hosted a family Halloween dress-up Bunco party last weekend. Ross was in Houston so Sprout and I went solo...

Me and Sprout with Kim and Chatham

Emily aka the hostess.

Sheesh, garden gnomes just want to eat their pickles sometimes.

Garden Gnome family


I usually don't win at those pure luck kinda games such as bingo, but by some random luck I rolled 2 "Buncos" and ended up the overall Bunco winner of the night. Yes! I'll take it! Emily always gives away sweet little prizes at her parties, so I was especially excited and found a Moose's Tooth gift card in the bag. I was thinking "Ross will be soooo excited!"

Happy (early) Halloween!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...