Bump at 20 weeks

Thursday, October 31, 2013
I stopped by a local bakery for some fresh scones last weekend and a little girl in line in front of me said, "You look like you have a baby in your belly." Her momma looked super embarrassed and I said, "Lucky for both of us, I DO have a little baby in my belly!"

Kids are so perceptive. It's easy to forget what it's like to say anything and everything that comes to mind. So refreshing. A dose of kiddo honesty.

Sprout is the size of an artichoke, ~6.5 in and 10.6 oz. (However, from the detailed ultra sound earlier in the week we know sprout it a bit bigger than this!)



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...