Bump at 37 Weeks

Thursday, February 27, 2014
At 37 weeks Sprout is running out of room in my belly. Baby is about 6.5 pounds this week and will gain ~0.5 lbs every week from here on out. Right around 37 weeks I was feeling done with being pregnant and ready to have this baby. My body aches, mainly my pelvic bones and my tail bone.  I miss sleeping at night oooh so much. I'm really looking forward to sleeping on my back again. The doctor told me about a heartburn medicine called ranitidine and it works like a dream. So thankful to have relief from that malady... Yes, I'll have pizza for lunch!

So looking forward to meeting this baby; my due date is 2 weeks from tomorrow!!



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...