6 Month Baby!

Monday, September 08, 2014
Claire just turned 6 months old. Why is it that I feel like college is around the corner? Oh my gosh, this age is so much fun. I want to bottle it up and never forget it.

I like to see how many times I can make Claire smile from across the room. The answer is A LOT because my cheeks were hurting afterwards.





Skinny jeans wha what?!



Granna brought this shirt back from her trip to London and I think Claire models it so well :)

Happy Half Year Birthday to my favorite lil boo!

1 year ago: Lakehouse
3 years ago: Aldrich's in Alaska
4 years ago: Roma's Boyfriend
5 years ago: Grammie's Bday Party

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...