Falafel... from Egypt!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014
I flew to Egypt after college graduation to visit Ross while he was on a temporary job there. The food was not overly memorable... with the exception of Falafel. Ahhhh-mazing. I had never had falafel before that trip, and served up in warm pita bread, it's hard to beat. I mean in falafel, chickpeas do things I didn't know possible.  Pan fried perfection.

Ross's current co-worker is Egyptian and on a recent trip home brought back falafel (made by her mom!) for us. All we had to do was defrost, form patties, and pan fry. I also made some homemade pita bread to go with 'em. Add some humms and instant meal.



Pita Bread


Discerning audience.

Thank you Menna!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...