6th Birthday

Tuesday, August 04, 2015
My Blog is 6 years old!!

I started the blog on a whim in July 2009 (here's my very first blog entry) and here we are, still standing after 6 years.  The blog has definitely morphed over time, often times a reflection of the changes going on in my life and I appreciate you for taking this journey with me! Thank you for the kind words and support over the years, it keeps me chugging along. Afterall, you all are a big reason that it's worth fighting sleep and staying awake while I blog each night (well ok, Mon- Wed).  Thanks again.

Love, E

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...