Race Car from Grampie

Monday, August 31, 2015
Mondays are pretty much no fun...ever. But when you find a special delivery on your doorstep after a long day at work, things change. 

"Dear Claire, I am sending you more toys for you to play with. It is fun for you and fun for me to think of you and of you laughing and just having fun! Have your mother send me a picture of you! Lots of Love from your Great Grampie Richard Currie xxxxx!






I opened the package after little Missy went to bed, but I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow-- she LOVES cars! What makes the car even more perfect is that it's not too girly, but the driver is clearly a fashionable lady with a green scarf, red lipstick, and driving goggles.

Thank you so much Grampie! What a thoughtful gift and yes, pictures to come!

On another note, I think the spinning tops are hypnotizing Roma...

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...