Honas Visit

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Jolin is one of my very dearest friends, so it's natural we have some things in common. I mean right? :) I was debating if I could actually include "taking pictures together" as a shared hobby, but after some thought I decided that yes, for us, it definitely counts as a hobby. Other shared interests include working out, drinking coffee, inappropriate stories, Costco, hiking, fishing, and generally being fun. That's a pretty good little list I'd say!

you know the kinda friend that you can say anything to??  if not, get one!


Hiking in Denver! Near Red Rocks Amphitheater 



At one point, little missy went to sleep.






I am missing Denver weather right about now!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...