Christmas Cards

Sunday, December 06, 2015
Have you ordered family Christmas Cards yet this year? I debated what company to use however I always seem to come back to Shutterfly. It's a comfort factor because I've used them before.  What company is your favorite? I would like to try Minted- I've been impressed with the uniqueness of their cards. Last year I only sent out a handful of cards because I handmade them. Not happening this year. No way. I also don't have my Stamp Club buddy Sierra to motivate me. And then of course I did things last minute and had to hit "submit" within the hour to get the 20% Shutterfly discount. So if you don't get a card it's because I didn't have your address in my phone. Blame it on Shutterfly! :)

Here's a sneak peak picture.

Friend Jim took the pictures and I did the post-processing. Roma wasn't able to make it in the pictures this year because we had our handful with little missy.

There were so many people at the park that day getting their family pictures!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...