Funny Lotion Story

Monday, December 14, 2015
Last night as I crawled into bed, I realized hadn't moisturized (for all you guys, that basically means that I forgot to put on lotion), which is a crucial post leg shave step in skin care. So I fumbled in the dark back into the bathroom where I got a couple pumps of lotion, rubbed it all over my legs- I had some extra so I put on my arms and crawled back into bed. A few minutes later my legs started burning and I could smell an "ocean breeze" scent. "Hmmm I thought, that's odd because my lotion doesn't smell like that... Oh no!" I jumped out of bed and confirmed that I had indeed just rubbed hand soap all over my body.  You see the hand soap sits right next to the lotion in my bathroom. Epic Fail. I had to re-take the shower I had already taken.

I hope this story made you laugh. But, I also hope it makes you think twice when you go to get some lotion in the dark!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

The Huebel Hammock Has MOVED!

Guys and Gals the Huebel Hammock has moved to a new location on the world wide web... Please make sure to bookmark the new spot:  https://hu...